15 January, 2008

Oh the Glamour

Went to the Old Vic tonight to be briefed for the workshop thing I volunteered for. Passed Kevin Spacey and Jeff Goldblum on the stairs! This would have been a lot more exciting if I had actually noticed them, instead of having my head up my arse as usual. One of the other girls in our group was staring fixedly at Jeff Goldblum. She explained upstairs that she had been thinking, Gosh, that man looks familiar, and was on the verge of asking him whether he didn't work in Card Services on level 17 of our building.

Went to Box Hill last weekend for a Jane Austen experience. It was lovely. Huge slippery muddy hill to climb up followed by great toboggan-run slope back down. Very indifferent lunch at a pub in Mickleham(?). I really must get an up-to-date copy of the Which Guide to Country Pubs. This is going to be difficult as I think they have discontinued it.

8 Comments:

Blogger 962 said...

Jeff looks like a banker
Interesting

3:11 am  
Blogger Songshards said...

How thrilling! What are your chances of bumping into them again - I mean later on, while you're volunteering?

5:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

So it was a very slippery Box Hill. Sounds lovely.

10:12 am  
Blogger FBT said...

well I plan to be doing a lot more "casual" hanging around backstage at the Old Vic if I possibly can, this time with my eyes open.

9:23 pm  
Blogger dgny said...

I love Jeff. That's it, I'm coming to visit.

12:40 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I be the only one to find the thought of the Phiz on "Slippery Box" Hill strangely exciting?

2:23 am  
Blogger 962 said...

How did I know the word box and slippery would be too much for you fume.

2:37 am  
Blogger Andrew said...

Who are these people? Are they thespians? Careful Fumie....

9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home