25 January, 2011

Creative Writing

I've signed up for a creative writing course at City University! First session is on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to it. I realise it's the first formal creative writing course I've ever done. It's important to keep the cobwebs off the old machinery, I feel.

In other breaking news, I volunteered to put stickyback plastic on textbooks for Mo's school (it's a very small poor private school), then happily Larry turned out to be surprisingly amenable to doing it for me, for the price of 20p per textbook. So winners all round!

Dog still waxes adorable.

2 Comments:

Blogger mango said...

Which of the creative writing courses at City University are you doing?

Why did you pick City University rather than say the Open University?

1:28 am  
Blogger dgny said...

I love it when the kids enjoy doing something I hate. Unfortunately I've discovered that teenagers only enjoy sleeping and annoying me so I think it unlikely I'll talk the G into doing anything any time soon!

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home